Crimson Pride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current & Upcoming Clan Events

Go down

Current & Upcoming Clan Events Empty Current & Upcoming Clan Events

Post by Drewski Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:35 am

Current Events:
Clan Capping Champion:
When: The Entire Month of February.
Desciption: The Prize for this monhs Cap champion in the Citi for full caps for the month of February will be 10 million GP!!!! Remember, if you cap please let me know each time in February you cap i will add one ticket to the drawing for you. Not only do you get good XP but a nice 10 million GP bonus. I expect this prize will grow in future months smile emoticon
On another note, i know we would all cap just for being team players but i think this is a cool way to show alittle extra appreciation to one of our members ea month.

Upcoming Events:
Double XP Weekend Battle Royale! (Teams of at least 2 Members):
When: Double XP Weekend February 2015.
Desciption: For Double XP weekend beginning February 20th, i would like to propose a skilling clan event. This event will be dependent on what skill you want to work on and must be worked on in teams of at least 2 clan members or a clan member and visitor.

Rules to follow:

1. At least 2 members working in conjunction on a single skill. (you can work in bigger groups but 2 members must be a team for their xp to count toward the 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize.
2. Invite a friend for a teammate, list your teammates rs name here along with what skill you will work on together. The clan chat is open to all visitors while we hold the event as always.
3. The teammate listing must be made on our facebook page in the comment section below so that i can write down the starting xp in the listed skill for each team member to get an accurate count of xp before the event.
4. If you are a member of clan and aren't a member of our Facebook page. We will add you, if you do not want to be added to our FB page. I can add your entry in the comments with the right information.
5. Beginning 1 hour before the event, all event participants cannot work on the skill listed as your choice for the event. I need time to write everyones starting xp down.
6. Other rules may apply, i may need help also so i may ask for volunteers to assist me with this event.
Drewski
Drewski

Back to top Go down